miageru hoshi sorezore no rekishi ga kagayaite I look up at the stars, various sagas are shining seiza no you sen de musubu shunkan hajimaru Legend Just like the constellations, only by connecting them with lines does a legend start oorora yurameku jikuu koete Aurora. Go through the flicking dimensions tobikomu meisou suru Parallel World Dive into that straying parallel world
On the road daremo tabi no tochuu On the road, everyone is the middle of a journey hontou no jibun jishin deau tame to find the real self atarashii yoake e to tsuzuku michi ni kawaru no darou The road will probably continue to change towards a new dawn mokugeki se yo Journey through the Decade Be witness to it, Journey through the Decade
Tenth anniversary of The Matrix: March 31st, 1999 - March 31st, 2009
Welcome to my attempt at making a centralized web site for MxO live event transcripts. This is a constant work in progress. Just a couple of notes before we begin.
1: This is my first web site, despite the fact that I've been using the net since the mid '90s. Hosting, site design and utilities have been provided by Daniel Robson, as my interest in making this site look nice wasn't very high.
2: Many of the transcripts on this page have been copied by me from other sources. I did this so I could have an archive of them in case the sites I found them at went down permanently (and some did). I mean no harm, and I'm not taking responsibility for the transcripts that are not mine. If you need to contact me about this, send a calm and reasonable email to me.
- To Romav, for inspiring me to actually make a web site.
- To Paul Chadwick, for making a story that uses the potential that the Matrix franchise has.
- To Aether and the original LET.
- To Rarebit, for not only being a one-man-LET, but for writing the critical missions, creating new characters, making a couple hundred pill icons, fixing the foundation of the SOE Seattle building, protecting us from meteors, etc. Seriously, this guy deserves a big vacation. Or at least some more devs to help him out.
- To HCFrog, whatever he's doing now. Can you believe they were going to name him "Frogger"? What kind of a name is that?
- To Walrus, for being the mediator between the devs and the players, and who is now the producer of MxO.
- To Geiger, for being the mediator before Walrus, even if it was only for a short time. www.desertofthereal.com for the win!
- To anyone else who has ever worked with The Matrix Online, no matter how short a time (yes, that includes you Ubisoft).
- To Procurator and The Glitch Society, for the chat log formatter which will help immensely with this site.
- To Cloudwolf, for telling me that bolding and underlining the links is my friend. Thanks for giving me some advice so I didn't look like too much of a newbie before this new design. :P
- To Daniel Robson, who provided a new, ad-less location for my site, along with some new tools. Let's hope the new log submission system inspires more people to send in their logs.
- To the two brothers who made the Matrix franchise. Their names escape me for the moment. Something like "Lobo and Albert Pulaski". They make cool stuff.
- Oh wait, wasn't it Joel Silver that made The Matrix? Right, sorry. My bad. ;P